Travel Nursing Salary
How Much Do Travel Nurses Make?
Travel nursing is a great way to advance your career and earn money. To help you better understand how travel nursing salaries are calculated, check out the video below.
*For specific pay rate information and more details on take home pay rates, please contact an American Mobile recruiter.
Increase Your Travel Nurse Salary with American Mobile
Did you know that there are additional ways to boost your travel nursing salary? At American Mobile, we call these benefits—and there are lots of them!
In addition to your travel nursing salary and reimbursements, American Mobile offers many ways to increase your pay package.
- Referral Bonuses Up to $1,000 + other incentive programs
- My Time Overtime Bonus Program + other incentive programs for overtime hours
- Travel reimbursement to get you to and from your assignment
- Company paid benefits such as 401(k) Employer Match, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Programs
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
Travel Nursing Benefits
But wait there’s more! When you work with American Mobile, you also get the industry’s most comprehensive travel nursing benefits packages.
Learn more about all of the travel nursing benefits you’ll receive when you partner with American Mobile.
- Multiple medical plans to choose from, including day one health insurance plan
- Personal recruiter to assist with job searches
- Individual customer support manager to help you with payroll and timekeeping
- Dedicated credentialing analysts
- 24/hour clinical support
- On-the-job training and free CEUs
- Community involvement opportunities
- Company-provided housing option with dedicated housing experts
Interested in travel nursing? Search thousands of high-paying travel nursing jobs in the location of your choice. Start here.
• Travel Nursing FAQs
• Travel Nursing Testimonials