Are you a Canadian nurse who would love to embark on a travel nursing assignment in the states? We have tons of high paying travel nurse jobs in some of the top-ranked healthcare facilities in the world. American Mobile has the resources to not only make your transition as smooth as possible but also quite lucrative through our free housing program, premium health benefits package, travel reimbursements, and tons more perks. If you're a Canadian nurse who wants to enhance your career while exploring the United States, you're in the right place!
U.S. Travel Nursing Jobs For Canadian Nurses
How to Become a U.S. Travel Nurse
Our recruitment staff provides sufficient knowledge and insight for those inquiring about becoming an international travel nurse. Nursing jobs in the U.S. are plentiful, and it is our mission to provide our travelers with the necessary tools to make their move seamless.
Learn More About U.S. Travel Nursing
Submit the form and a recruiter will get in touch soon!
Requirements for Canadian Travel Nurses in America
- Travel Nursing Visa: the TN Status allows Canadian nurses to work in the United States. Your trade NAFTA visa will be sponsored by American Mobile and can be renewed; it is normally issued for up to three years.
- Passing NCLEX RN results: If you have not already passed this exam in Canada, we can offer you guidance on applying for the test will assist you. You need passing NCLEX RN results in order to qualify for a VisaScreen Certificate.
- VisaScreen Certificate: You must have a current VisaScreen Certificate issued by I.C.H.P. (division of CGFNS) to qualify for a TN Visa.
- US Nursing License: Must be eligible for an RN license in the state of intended employment. Some states have a reciprocal arrangement with Canada, which means nurses do not need the nursing license from that state
Words from our nurses...
Exploring and adventuring in new places is my favorite thing to do! Travel nursing with American Mobile has given me the freedom and ability to do just that all while still working! I have zero regrets about taking the leap to start travel nursing.
The team made the onboarding process seamless and the friendly staff was always available and willing to help. My specialty is psychiatric nursing and I have found working in the US to be a wonderful experience thus far. I started in Connecticut and found myself moving to Boston last summer. My schedule is so flexible.
A healthy work environment is so important to me. I like the fact that my recruiter took the time to listen to my needs and find the perfect assignment that was right for me. She always checks in with me and is on top of everything.
AMN is a fantastic agency for travel nurses. They are super responsive, and attentive, and you can tell that they really care about their nurses. The agency is very professional and works diligently to locate good contracts for their travelers. Specifically, Walter is a fantastic recruiter, always doing all he can. As an RN I highly value and respect this agency.
We Can Help You
Changing your career and moving to another country are often some of the most stressful moments in one’s life. It is our goal to take any additional stressors off of your plate. Amongst the amazing benefits, we offer:
- Onsite immigration experts provide assistance with your NCLEX and VisaScreen process
- The largest staff of RN clinical liaisons who provide 24/7 clinical support
- Housing support, to ensure you are happy with your new accommodations
- Highly-experienced recruiters to help you maximize your time in the United States and achieve your career goals