Earn More Money as a Travel RN in Maryland
Travel nurses in this eastern seaboard state are generously compensated, often earning more than full-time staff RNs because of a critical demand for nursing professionals.
An average nursing salary in Maryland is $75,250, or $1,447 per week, for permanent RNs. Recent nursing graduates who are at the early stages of their careers earn a median salary of about $66,065, or $1,270 per week.
In comparison, Maryland travel nursing pay offers potential earnings of up to $3,536 per week, depending on facility, specialty, and experience.
Full Benefits from Day One
Make the most of your travels in Maryland. American Mobile supports you through every stage of your assignment with extensive benefits.
- Expert recruiters match you to the right jobs and answer questions about contracts and licensure.
- Housing specialists arrange furnished accommodation that's move-in ready.
- Clinical liaisons are available around the clock if you have questions while on assignment.
- An employee assistance program provides personal mental health support if needed.
- Online continuing education opportunities let you update your skills while you're traveling
- A full range of health benefits, life insurance, and a retirement plan ensures your needs are covered.
There are also important intangible benefits. While your RN career is built on what you learned in nursing school, it's the hands-on experience that really sharpens your skills. Travel nursing exposes you to new technologies, practices, and patient populations, all of which provide knowledge that's attractive to future employers.