What's the Pay for Travel Nurse Jobs in West Virginia? Make up to $2,900/week
Registered nurses in the state make a competitive salary averaging $67,067 per year or $1,290 per week. By comparison, a travel nurse salary in West Virginia can pay between $1,900 to $2,900 per week or close to $37,700 on a 13-week assignment. Specialized positions sometimes offer more, but salary also depends on your experience and how urgently a hospital needs to fill the position.
Travel nurses in West Virginia can also receive additional pay perks such as guaranteed hours, compensation if a shift is canceled, overtime, and free accommodation or housing allowance.
Qualify for a Competitive Benefits Package from Day One
We want to make sure you're at your best when travel nursing and offer support at every stage. Our full range of benefits allows you to:
- Optimize your well-being with medical, dental, and vision benefits and an employee assistance program
- Plan your future with a 401(k) retirement plan and life insurance
- Build your career with a dedicated recruiter who can help you add the right mix of skills to your resume
- Draw on an extensive team of experts for help with housing, licensing, and credentialing
- Call our 24/7 clinical support line if you encounter problems while on assignment
- Expand your knowledge with free continuing education options