Travel Nursing Salary, Pay Rates and Benefits
Typically, travel nurses earn up to 15 percent more each paycheck. However, travel nurse salaries vary depending on the facility, location and specialty.
Oftentimes, traveling nursing salaries include daily incentives for meals and incidentals as well as monthly subsidies.
For example, your monthly subsidy combined with daily meals and incidentals could be as a high as $4,000/month, resulting in a larger paycheck.
Increase Your Travel Nursing Salary with American Mobile
American Mobile gives travel nurses additional ways to earn money. Discover ways in which you can boost your travel nurse salary below:
- Sign-on/Competition Bonuses: Many of our partners offer generous completion and sign-on bonuses that go as high as $500 to $6,000 for a 13-week assignment.
- Exclusive Facilities: American Mobile has exclusive partnerships with the nation’s top healthcare facilities, which offer top travel nurse salaries.
- My Time Bonus: Earn a $100 bonus for every additional 10 hours you work above your monthly regularly scheduled shifts with the My Time Bonus Program.
- Referral Program: Earn up to $1000 for referring an RN with our Referral Program.
Travel Nursing Benefits
American Mobile is proud to offer the industry’s most comprehensive travel nursing benefits packages, which include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance + 401(k) option.
- Free continuing education and tuition discounts via rn.com.
- Free, private, furnished housing.
- 24/7 clinician hotline.
- Travel nursing license assistance.
Interested in travel nursing jobs with American Mobile? Fill out the short form below to be contacted by a friendly travel nurse recruiter.