Nursing Jobs in Texas
Considering a nursing job in Texas? American Mobile has an abundance of travel nursing job opportunities throughout the Lone Star State.
Our dedicated recruiters work directly with you to ensure you’re matched with a nursing job in Texas that meets all of your requirements.
Why Choose a Travel Nursing Job in Texas?
Named in MONEY Magazine’s “Best Places to Live 2016,” Texas is a popular destination for travelers.
Besides being home to some of the nation’s top healthcare facilities, Texas has dozens of exciting cities to explore, such as Austin and Dallas.
Texas Nursing Salary: Earn Up to $33.00/Hour $70,000/Year
How much do RNs in Texas earn? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, a Texas nursing salary averages $33 per hour or $70,000 a year.
Texas nursing salaries can vary depending on the nursing specialty and type of healthcare facility.
With American Mobile, you can increase your Texas nursing salary with our travel nursing salary package, which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free, quality housing
- RN license assistance
- Free continuing education
- Perks and bonuses
- 24/hour assistance
*For specific pay rate information and more details on take home pay rates, please contact an American Mobile recruiter.
Healthcare Facilities and Hospitals in Texas
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Scott and white Memorial Hospital
- Seton Medical Center Austin
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Covenant Medical Center
- St. David’s Medical Center
Ready to take your career to the next level with a nursing job in Texas? Fill out the form below to connect with a friendly Texas travel nursing recruiter.