Travel Nursing Jobs in Alaska: Explore the Last Frontier
Seeking the ultimate adventure? Take a nursing job in Alaska and explore all of what the Last Frontier has to offer.
American Mobile has the largest database of high-paying travel nursing jobs in Alaska within multiple specialties such as OR, ER, Tele and more.
We want you to love your job, which is why our experienced recruiters work closely with you to ensure you’re placed in a nursing job in Alaska that meets your specific needs.
In addition to dedicated support, you’ll receive the industry’s most competitive travel nursing salary and benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free, quality housing
- RN license assistance
- Free continuing education
- Perks and bonuses
- 24/hour support
Why Take a Nursing Job in Alaska?
If you’re looking for adventure then look no further than a travel nursing jobs in Alaska. From its wildlife to incredible mountain views, Alaska is the ultimate playground for thrill seekers.
Enjoy outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking, hiking and more. Or visit one of the many towns featuring quaint downtowns with plenty of entertainment.
If you’re ready to step outside the box and embark on a new adventure, consider a nursing job in Alaska.
Interested in a nursing jobs in Alaska? Fill out the form to the right to connect with a friendly travel nursing Alaska recruiter.
Healthcare Facilities and Hospitals in Alaska
- Alaska Native Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Bartlett Regional Hospital
- Bassett Army Community Hospital
- Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation
- Central Peninsula Hospital
- Cordova Community Medical Center
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
- Maniilaq Health Center
- Norton Sound Regional Hospital
- PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center
- Petersburg Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- South Peninsula Hospital
- St. Elias Specialty Hospital
- Sitka Community Hospital