Experience the South: Become a Travel Nurse in Georgia
Why not cross Georgia off of your bucket list by starting your travel nursing career? Georgia may be known for its peaches, but the historical museums and the beautiful coastlines are unforgettable destinations.
With American Mobile
, you have the option to travel to Georgia and experience the historical landmarks all while advancing your nursing (RN) career. If you’re seeking a new adventure, and an upbeat way of living, travel to Georgia. Our team is ready to help you get started today.
Georgia Travel Nurse Jobs
Your wish is our command! American Mobile recruiters will help you determine where exactly you want to travel by discussing your wants and needs and will simultaneously aligning them with what the healthcare providers require.
American Mobile is a well-established travel nursing company in the United States. That being said, Georgia is a state in which we offer a variety of jobs at the renowned hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Search Travel Nursing Jobs in Georgia
Travel Nursing Salary In Georgia: How Much do Travel Nurses Make in Georgia?
Earn up to $49 per hour as an American Mobile travel nurse.* Salaries are dependent on variables including; seasonality, healthcare facility and specialty.
Things Your Need to Know About Becoming a Georgia Travel Nurse
Georgia is a compact state. This means, if your primary residence is in a compact state, you can apply for a multistate license. This will allow you to practice in all nursing compact states.
If your primary state of residence is not in a compact state, but you would like to travel to Georgia and begin assignment, you will need to be issued a nursing license only valid in Georgia.
Once you contact American Mobile, our team of recruiters can help get the proper credentialing to work in your desired state.
Did You Know You Can Live in Georgia and Qualify for a Local or Travel Assignment?
Taking an assignment within a 50 mile radius of your permanent tax address is considered local. (Pay rates may differentiate from travel assignment).
Benefits of Traveling to Georgia with American Mobile:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free, quality housing
- RN license assistance
- Free continuing education
- Perks and bonuses
- 24/hour clinical assistance
Popular Spots in Georgia
- Stone Mountain: Gateway and namesake to Stone Mountain Park, Stone Mountain reaches 1,686 feet above sea level and just over 825 feet above the surrounding area. Take a trail hike to the mountain's 181-year-old observation tower or ferry a cable car along the rock's peak while enjoying full panoramic views of plantation-era buildings and the controversial Civil War memorial etched in its north face.
- Georgia Aquarium: Regarded as one of the best aquariums in the United States, the Georgia Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the Western Hemisphere, holding over 10 million gallons of water. The aquarium is home to tens of thousands of marine and aquatic animals, such as penguins, dolphins, whales, sharks and more!
- Savannah Historic District: Cobblestone streets, manicured gardens, and oak-shaded parks drizzling with silvery Spanish Moss give vision to Savannah’s Historic District that buzzes with art, culture and cafes on any given day. Take a ferry ride down the Savannah River, join a ghost tour or take a stroll through 22 parks and over 100 restaurants and boutiques nestled amongst breathtaking 18-century historic homes.
- High Museum Of Art: The High Museum of Art in Atlanta is the leading art museum in the southeastern United States. Enjoy over 11,000 pieces of renowned historical and contemporary pieces of art, as well as a dynamic schedule of special exhibitions, live music, photography and architecture, all while strolling through it’s ulta-modern Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired building space.
Don't Miss Your Chance to Become a Travel Nurse in Georgia!
Want to learn more? Contact American Mobile
today by filling out the form to the right. One of our recruiters will help you through every step of the way by supporting your career decision of becoming a travel nurse. Don't miss an opportunity of a lifetime, and begin your travel nursing career in Georgia!
(*Disclaimer: Wages for travel jobs are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)