Travel RN’s in North Carolina Can Earn More than Staff Nurses
North Carolina travel nurse jobs are more than financially lucrative. When you take a travel assignment with us, you can make more than permanent nurses in equal positions do. Consider this: American Mobile has listings for travel nursing jobs in North Carolina that pay more than $3,433 per week. That's up to $44,629 or more for a 13-week assignment.
Compare that to the average pay for permanent RNs in traditional positions. They make $65,870 per year on average. That's roughly $1,266 per week, which is less than you can earn with a North Carolina travel nurse salary.
We Offer Endless Resources to Each of Our Travelers
A competitive salary is not all you get when you sign up as a travel nurse with us. Here are some other resources we offer to every one of our travel nurses:
- Dedicated recruiters to help you find travel assignments that combine adventure with skill- and career-building moves
- Housing stipends or free housing, so you don't have to worry about covering this aspect of daily life when you're traveling
- Access to health benefits from day one as well as retirement benefits
- Referral bonuses so you can earn money if you love travel nursing so much you want to share it with others
- Access to continuing education to keep your knowledge and license on the up-and-up no matter what corner of the nation you're working in