What's the Montana Travel Nurse Jobs Salary? Make up to $3,600
RNs in Montana make an annual mean salary of $66,280 or $1,275 per week. Average nursing salaries range from $60,380 per year in central Montana nonmetropolitan areas to $69,540 per year in Billings, the state's most populous city.
Many factors affect a nurse's wages, including specialty and experience. New RN graduates in Montana who are building their nursing careers earn a median salary of $57,976 or $1,115 per week. Montana travel nursing pay offers earning potential of $1,100 to $3,600 per week, or close to $46,800 for just one 13-week assignment with American Mobile!
Not Your Basic Benefits
For many RNs, the appeal of travel nursing is the freedom of choosing where you work. With American Mobile, this flexibility comes with peace of mind and security. Our comprehensive benefits package lets you enjoy traveling and invest in your future. This includes:
- A personal recruiter who helps secure travel assignments that meet your requirements
- Free, furnished housing, health benefits, life insurance, and 401(k) retirement plans so you can put more money away in savings
- Continuing education to expand your skillset
- Clinical liaisons are available at all times in case you have questions or need assistance.
- An employee assistance program to support your mental well-being