Increase Your Pay with American Mobile
RNs in traditional permanent positions earn between $32,000 and $97,000 in Louisiana, with a reported average of $64,334 per year. That's just over $1,200 per week.
Travel nursing Louisiana salaries can be more than that. Travel RN assignments in Louisiana listed on American Mobile pay as much as $2,245 per week depending on specialty and location. That means possible earnings on a 13-week assignment can be as high as $29,185.
The Advantages of Becoming an American Mobile Travel Nurse in Louisiana
In addition to competitive pay and access to all that Louisiana has to offer as a state, a travel nursing job via American Mobile comes with a number of other benefits. Some include:
- Working with a dedicated recruiter. When you take assignments through American Mobile, you connect with a dedicated recruiter — an experienced person to help you on your travel nursing journey. They help you schedule travel assignments that meet your personal and career goals and work with you to smooth any challenges you might face along the way.
- Free CEUs. Keep up your CEU numbers for licensing and learn new skills to ensure you're increasingly valuable as a nurse.
- Housing stipends or free housing. Show up to housing that's already handled, or get a stipend to cover living expenses if you want to arrange your own housing or plan on staying with someone in the area.
- Excellent benefits. Health benefits start on day one, and we provide a number of other benefits for our travel nurses.
- Working in unique locations and building your resume. Gain access to doctors, hospitals, and patient populations that might be otherwise out of reach, and add valuable content to your resume to support your future nursing career.