Earn More with a Travel Nurse Salary in Illinois
While nursing pay always depends on experience, location and specialty, the median pay for traditionally employed nurses with RN credentials in Illinois is $64,490 annually — or about $1,260 per week.
Travel nurse salaries in Illinois also depend on a lot of factors, but they're typically more than what you can earn in a traditional position. American Mobile has travel RN jobs in Illinois that pay as much as $2,564 or more per week. That's close to $33,332 (or more) for each 13-week assignment.
Bonuses, Premium Benefits, Dedicated Recruiter, and More!
Travel nurse jobs in Illinois come with a lot more than adventure opportunities and great pay. We're proud to back our travel RNs with great benefits that include but aren't limited to:
- Health benefits, which start on day one so you don't have to deal with a waiting period before one of your major needs is covered
- Housing or housing stipends to reduce worries about finding a place to call home when you arrive at your Illinois travel nursing destination
- Dedicated recruiters who help you through the entire process and can help you line up your next assignments if you want to move right into more work
- CEUs, referral bonuses and other perks to improve your career and life as a travel nurse
- Retirement planning so you can live in the moment and adventure while protecting your options moving forward.