Travel Nursing Jobs in Iowa
Looking for a nursing job in Iowa? American Mobile has the largest database of nursing jobs in Iowa.
Our experienced recruiters will match you with a travel nursing job in Iowa that meets all of your needs and specifications.
Why Choose a Nursing Job in Iowa?
Iowa is a state beloved by its residents and visitors. In fact, Iowa City was ranked the No. 2 Best Place to Live by Liveavility.com.
With a travel nursing job in Iowa, you can experience all of what the great state has to offer. For example, Des Moines features a buzzy downtown that boasts a neighborhood feel.
Iowa Nursing Salary: Earn Up to $27/Hour $58,000/Year
How much do nurses make in Iowa? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Iowa nursing salaries range from $27 per hour and $58,000 per year.
Nursing salary in Iowa may vary depending on your specialty and the type of healthcare facility.
With American Mobile, you can increase your Iowa nursing salary with our travel nursing salary package, which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free, quality housing
- RN license assistance
- Free continuing education
- Perks and bonuses
- 24/hour assistance
*For specific pay rate information and more details on take home pay rates, please contact an American Mobile recruiter.
Healthcare Facilities and Hospitals in Iowa
- University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics
- UnityPoint Health-St. Luke’s Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center-Des Moines
- Genesis Medical Center-Davenport
- Adair County Memorial Hospital
- Aududon County Memorial Hospital
- Boone County Hospital
- Broadlawns Medical Center
- Avera Holy Family Hospital
- Cass County Memorial Hospital
Interested in a nursing job in Iowa? Fill out the form below to connect with a friendly Iowa nursing recruiter.