TX License or compact
CVICU Minimum 3 yrs Bypass experience Certified in BLS, ACLS Must be willing to float to other ICU/Stepdown units as needed.
Required Skill Set:
1) Fresh post bypass surgery trained
2) able to wean and with the assistance of respiratory therapist extubate the post bypass patient
3) Strong in knowledge of hemodynamics
4) Able to wean multiple drips- some examples are epi, levophed, insulin, dobutamine, dopamine, cardene, propofol, prexedex, ect.
5) able to care for and d/c PA catheter and art line
6) able to monitor and interpret SVO2, PA pressures, CVP, arterial pressures, CO and CI.
8) also occasionally we do have patients on CRRT, impellas and IABP so it is great if they know how to manage these also.
NO BLOCKED SCHEDULES AVAILABLE.
About the Facility
As the primary emergency care facility in its area, this 454-bed hospital features a Level 1 trauma center and a comprehensive range of medical services, including cancer, orthopedic, neurological, cardiovascular, and urology specialties. This medical center is also Joint Commission accredited and boasts a staff of almost 500 physicians and nurses representing a spectrum of different specialties and sub-specialties.
A city of about 100,000 residents located 100 miles southeast of the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area, Tyler, Texas is the self-called "Rose Capital of the World," where you’ll find the largest rose garden in the United States. The economy of this civic-minded, family-friendly community is dominated by healthcare; Tyler is also the birthplace of the U.S. Adopt-a-Highway program and home to attractions like the Caldwell Zoo and Broadway Square Mall.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
Competitive pay rates
Free, quality, private housing
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply