1. Cardiac Tele experience
2. Must have Drip experience
3. Must be willing to float to MS
4. Must have computer charting experience
5. Must have CA License and ACLS
6. Tele RNs must be comfortable interpreting the rate and rhythm of their own strips.
7. Travel experience
8. Must pass EKG Test on first Day
9. Experience pulling sheaths
10. Must be willing to work all Tele units including stroke
About the Facility
With 327 licensed beds, this medical center provides healthcare to residents of the Greater Santa Clara area. As a member of the esteemed Kaiser Permanente group, the hospital boasts state of the art medical technology and some of the region's finest physicians. The facility was founded in 2005 and has grown since opening its doors, today boasting a staff of more than 450 physicians. With 37 departments, including the area's only dedicated cancer treatment center, the Santa Clara Kaiser Drive Medical Offices offers a full range of primary and specialty care options.
Located in the technology hub of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara is a place to find booming business as well as culture, arts and entertainment. Surrounded by winding creeks, lush trees and rolling hills, this California town is the perfect setting to enjoy local wineries or the California Mission Santa Clara de Asís, located in the city.