- Typically, travel assignments are 8 to 13 weeks in length, although they can be extended up to 26 weeks. You tell us what works for you, and we will try to customize the length of the assignment to best meet your needs.
- You will be provided with a generous travel allowance for your trips to and from your assignment.
- While on assignment, you will receive free, quality accommodations in a community located close to your workplace. Many of our properties feature luxurious amenities such as pools, spas, fitness centers and tennis courts. If you provide your own accommodations, we'll give you a generous housing subsidy.
- While on assignment you will be paid by American Mobile Healthcare. We provide payment by direct deposit or by overnight mail every two weeks.
- We offer many outstanding benefits and incentives. Some facilities even offer a completion bonus at the end of an assignment.
- You never have to sign any long-term contracts with us or pay any fees for our services. Your commitment to American Mobile Healthcare only extends for the length of the assignment you agree to take.
- At the end of your assignment, you are free to extend your assignment at the same facility, travel to another assignment, apply for a permanent position at the facility, or return home—perhaps to travel again at a later date. The choice is yours.
- The minimum requirements for traveling depend on your area of specialty. Visit our FAQ's page for more details on requirements.